Parent /carer consent for routine off-site visits 2022 - 2026 (or end of Yr 11)
I hereby agree to my child participating in routine visits off the school/centre site. These visits might include the following, or similar, activities:
Sporting fixtures, Theatre Visits, Geography Field Trips, Retreats, Exhibition Visits, Young Enterprise Events, Music Events, Activity Days and other one day Educational Visits.
I understand that:
- such visits will normally take place within one day. They will often be outside normal school hours but adequate advance notice will be given so that I may make appropriate arrangements for my child’s return home;
- my specific permission will be sought for any visits beyond those listed above or which could involve commitment to extended journeys, adventurous activities or expense;
- all reasonable care will be taken of my child during the visit;
- my child will be under an obligation to obey all directions given and to observe all rules and regulations governing the visit and will be subject to all normal school/centre discipline procedures during the visit;
- I agree to pay for any loss, damage or injury which may be caused to any person or property solely through the misconduct or carelessness of my child;
- I will repay the expenses of any such members of the party reasonably caused by any accident to/illness of my child, or as a result of any need to accompany him/her home following serious misconduct;
- I must inform the school/centre of any medical or psychological condition or physical disabilities that may affect them during the visit; and update during the year (or subsequent years) if necessary.
- I consent to the giving of any urgent medical or surgical treatment to my child which is considered necessary by the medical authorities during the school visit.